5.17.2011

The box of emotions: ripping a page

I always like sharing how I feel. Though whenever I share them to my friends... They always seem to see me as some sort of emotional freak. I wonder then if it's so unhealthy to share your darkest emotions to other people... Is it really even easy to control your emotions? Especially when they seem to kill you inside...?

Well anyway. That's alright... I guess that's why there are these online journals called "blogs" . You share them to the computer, and random people like you read them. It doesn't matter whether you care or not, hate it or not, what matters is that I've expressed myself. I don't need anyone's opinions, I just need someone to tell it to D:

So what did I write this for...? I just wanted to say that...I've done a lot of mistakes. I've done a lot of stupid stuff, I've hurt a lot of people...I've hurt people I didn't want to hurt. I hate disappointing others, but that's all I ever seem to do...Stupidity truly chooses no one. But I guess...I'm willing to familiarize the road to hell to prevent my friends from crossing the same path. Or at least, to share in their pains...I've been a judgmental person, and I deeply regret that. Perhaps the reason why these things happen to me is because I was a haughty know-it-all before. Thinking that I was strong, that I knew how to control myself...when in fact I don't. I've become a loser, and I've fallen so low that going up is the only way available.

But as a song said...You can find God's grace in every mistake. And it's my firm belief that there's a greater purpose in all this suffering... Especially since the reason behind this suffering is myself.

No comments: